(2) Feed the Animals/Girl Talk (2008). Pinball and fried chicken. And no we don't know what that means.
(3) We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions/Bruce Springsteen (2006). Ebullient.
(4) Yankee Foxtrot Hotel/Wilco (2002). Like an explosion.
(5) Be Your Own Pet/Be Your Own Pet (2006). A wondrous kick to the head. And groin.
(6) The Grey Album/Danger Mouse (2004). Please allow me to introduce myself.
(7) I'll Sleep When Your Dead/El-P (2007). Just because your feeling paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you.
(8) We Belong to the Staggering Evening/The Ike Reilly Assassination (2007). Ike Reilly should be much, much bigger.
(9) Kala/M.I.A. (2007). All world.
(10) American III: Solitary Man/Johnny Cash (2000). Like falling in love all over again with someone you never actually fell out of love with in the first place.
The best of the rest (in no particular order): None Shall Pass/Aesop Rock (2007), That Lonesome Song/Jamey Johnson (2008), The College Dropout/Kanye West (2004), Funeral/Arcade Fire (2004), Rabbit Fur Coat/Jenny Lewis (2006), Ultraviolet/Kid Sister (2009), The Shepherd's Dog/Iron and Wine (2007), The Bake Sale/The Cool Kids (2008), Armchair Apocrypha/Andrew Bird (2007), The Black Album/Jay-Z (2003).