(2) Arrested Development. Man do we miss the Bluths.
(3) The Shield. Just try to turn away.
(4) The Obama acceptance speech in Grant Park. It really doesn't matter who you were rooting for, where you lived or where things sit today, on that night Chicago was the center of the Obama nation and all was right in the world.
(5) Mad Men. We know what the good people at Stuff White People Like have to say about this. And us. We say suck it.
(6) The F%!@#$ Matt Damon video. The perfect intersection of celebrity, sex, humor and the direction television is inevitably heading.
(7) Friday Night Lights. God bless you Connie Britton and Kyle Chandler.
(8) Rescue Me. Profane and profound and all post-September 11th. Really something.
(9) 24. While season six and the assassination of President Palmer was crazy good, watching that first season was like smoking television meth. Or so we hear. For real.
(10) Scrubs. Not Arrested Development, but did quirky and heartfelt like no one else.
The rest in no particular order include: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, The
We should add, that we recognize that these aren't all shows per se, but that phrasing definitely tested best with the focus groups. We also recognize that we are supposed to be watching The Wire and we will. We promise.
And with that we will sign off. Mostly. There is a video that we think just might change your life.