Saturday, May 3, 2008

Major announcement - This Zine Will Change Your Life is happy to announce that we have made a new hire and are expanding our team.

We are quite happy to announce that Pete Anderson of Pete Lit blog fame has joined the This Zine Will Change Your Life team. Pete's official title is Assistant Flunky, his choice, and while Pete's primary role will be supporting our efforts to read the numerous submissions pouring in, we see his responsibilities as extending far beyond this particular job to more crucial tasks including, but not limited to preparing ice coffee, Dunkin' Donuts brand of course, for our morning hot tub meetings and walking barefoot on This Zine Will Change Your Life air traffic controller Ben Tanzer's perpetually sore lower back. Please join us in welcoming Pete to the team, and please don't forget to link with the zine, read it and submit. Cool?

5 comments:

S. Craig Renfroe Jr. said...

Excellent addition to the This Zine Will Change Your Life staff. I base my comment solely on the comments Pete has left on my blog. And his name, Pete, which I have always found a trustworthy name. Now that you've gotten an "Assistant Flunky," you should really check into sweatshops--I hear they're very efficient and cost-effective.

Pete said...

Dude, I'll fetch your coffee and maybe even your dry-cleaning, but hot tubs and back-walking are definitely out. I have a carefully-cultivated macho image to maintain.

Stan D. said...

I'll double whatever Tanzer is paying you!

Pete said...

Hold on a second, let me get my multiplication tables. Okay...here's the two...and here's the zero, which makes...

Zero. Hmmm, thanks Local Resident, but for the same paycheck I'll stick with Tanzer. The tyrant you know, as they say.

TBWCYL, Inc. said...

Wow, a bidding war, sweatshops, tyrannical leaders and homoeroticism, man, if we knew hiring Pete would touch on so many social issues we would have done so much earlier. Like in March.