Friday, February 11, 2011

TNBBC's The Next Best Book Blog coolness. Tell Me a Story. And Joshua Mohr.

So, the fine folks at TNBBC's The Next Best Book Blog have a great new feature called Tell Me a Story where they are inviting writers to write them a previously unpublished story. First up, is TBWCYL, Inc. favorite Joshua Mohr, and there are rumors, that TBWCYL, Inc. spokesperson Ben Tanzer just might be making an appearance as well. We'll see, but for now, some excerpt.

"Between these questions, though, I have to entertain myself. I’ve been watching eighteen, nineteen hours of TV a day, which it turns out is a good thing because it’s where I see it: where I see baseball players celebrating, pouring champagne over one another’s heads, guzzling the stuff, spanking the asses of every teammate within an arm’s length. I’m no baseball fan, didn’t even know the World Series was happening right now. I mean, how am I supposed to worship millionaires with low IQs who adjust their cocks and spit brown piles of tobacco in the grass that look like smashed tarantulas?"

No comments: