Saturday, April 19, 2008

God is a janitor, or a quasi-This Zine Will Change Your Life S. Craig Renfroe sneak preview kind of thing.

We have stumbled across a most awesome double-dip of TBWCYL, Inc. love that in turn provides you our loyal readers with a surprise quasi-sneak preview of the next edition of This Zine Will Change Your Life. The current edition of Monkeybicycle, a great favorite of the staff here, is running a piece by yet another TBWCYL, Inc. favorite S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. titled Revelation, and wouldn't you know it, but S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. also happens to be the author we are focusing on in the upcoming edition of TZWCYL. Craziness, right? Way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

S. Craig Renfroe Jr. said...

Ben,

I can't agree with Camera Digital more. This post is likeable. Thanks for the shout out. I can't wait to be on This Zine Will Change Your Life.

Hugs all around.

TBWCYL, Inc. said...

And we couldn't agree more with both of you, this post is almost as likeable as Camera Digital or S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. himself, and that my friends is most likeable.