We were re-Mortified last night and we couldn't have enjoyed it more. The team here at TBWCYL, Inc. loves the teen angst, we kind of totally dig the Green Mill, and we definitely enjoy reading up on stage there. It's pretty cool.
We are also happy to report that we learned some very valuable pieces of ephemera (assuming that is the right word) from our fellow readers and we would like to share them with you now.
(1) Annette - Ocean City, NJ is not only a bastion of intellectualism, but it has very clean beaches
(2) Margot - Jerry O'Connell circa Sliders - super hot
(3) Shay - if you sit in a dark room all-day writing poems about how lonely you are, you will likely remain lonely
(4) Merrie - trying to be a Goth in the searing heat of Arizona while wearing clothes from Sears, not easy
(5) Carly - Mike Patton from Faith No More is the man, actually the Pat-Man
(6) Sunita - NW Indiana sucks, Pink Floyd rules
Not bad, huh? No not at all, so thank you Annette, Shay, and Jenny for the invitation to appear again, we think it might just have changed our lives.