Monday, November 26, 2012

New joint. Common. At the THOUSAND SHADES OF GRAY.

We are Common and we feel fine. So big thanks to the Patrick Trotti and the whole THOUSAND SHADES OF GRAY crew for that. Excerpt? Cool.


"To say we are small and insignificant compared to the vastness that is the universe, is not to misspeak, but to say that a common person cannot profoundly impact the world is wildly inaccurate.

The fact that I always believed that I would someday travel into space is true, but to give the impression that I believe this imparts some special kind of legacy on me seems less than humble.

I want to touch the lives, and hearts, of people everywhere, serve as an inspiration, and show them that anything is possible, which may want to make both of us puke, but it’s true.

Still, if I am to state anything through either my words or actions, it is this, I have spent my life being curious, not just seeking knowledge, but imbibing on it, and continually consuming the next thing, and the thing after that, so I could share this knowledge with others, it is who I am.

And so this thing, this amazingly magical opportunity, represents the ultimate chance to be who I am, and do what I do, everything I care about encapsulated in this moment, or series of moments."

No comments: