Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There is J.A. Tyler sophomore novel joint. And there is promise. Maybe the best promise. Ever.


Long time TBWCYL, Inc. favorite, This Zine Will Change Your Life contributor and This Podcast Will Change Your Life podcastee J.A. Tyler, yes that one, has a new joint out from fugue state press titled A Man of Glass & All the Ways We Have Failed and he is so confident in the words contained therein you he has made the best promise ever, seriously, ever, and we love him all the more for its awesome ballsyness. Is that how you spell that? Anyway, check it out:

"If you don't like my book I'll write you another book on the inside of that book. Order it, read it. If you don't like it, ship it back to me & I'll write a new book for you on the inside of that book. Yes. This is how much I believe in these words."

Did we lie? We did not, so hit it, because doing so just may change your life.

No comments: