Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Insightful, humorous and oddly touching." Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine gets some Goodreads love.

Quite appreciative for the very kind words from Sherry on the Goodreads for Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine. We're not sure how Wes Anderson feels about her review, but we're quite thrilled about it and happy to share it with you.

"I really enjoyed this book. It reminded me a little of a Wes Anderson movie in the sense that it was comprised of little vignettes that would illustrate just how lost and vulnerable these characters were as they tried to navigate the beginnings of a relationship, while coming to terms with the baggage they carried from their family relationships that was complicating the process. Insightful, humorous and oddly touching, it had me smiling through out the story, much like I find myself doing while watching a Wes Anderson movie."

1 comment:

Ryan W. Bradley said...

great compliment! i love me some wes anderson