Friday, January 23, 2009

The Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine focus groups - Check it out on YouTube.

TBWCYL, Inc. spokesperson Ben Tanzer recently had the opportunity to oversee a series of Orange Alert Press focus groups designed to explore the impact of Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine on people's lives. Sadly, many of the interviews were lost during the transition from Betamax to VHS. We were able to salvage one though, sort of, and the below video captures some of the excerpts, sort of, including translations. We hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I would have assumed Nick is far too young to suffer any of those maladies. I would welcome him to middle age were it not for the fact that, apparently, the book cured him of everything. It hasn't had the same effect on me yet, but maybe I need to up my dosage.

TBWCYL, Inc. said...

But you forget, Nick is an old soul.