Saturday, September 13, 2008

A brilliant, clever, humorous, edgy, and raw portrayal of urban single life - Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine gets BookPleasure'd.

We are quite thrilled to see that Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine has received a most excellent review at BookPleasures.com from the most excellent writer Kelly Moran. We are way appreciative and if you are so inclined you can read part of the review below. So, go ahead, please do. Thanks.

"The plot flowed well and I didn’t find any dead spots where I lost interest. The characters were convincing and relatable, reminding you of just how uncertain your twenties and the dating scene could be. And anyone who can get a character to literally talk like Yoda while giving advice is fabulous in my opinion. The dialog was spectacularly honest, as if you were listening in on a real conversation. I particularly loved the coffee machine sequences, where Geoff is at work and mumbling about whatever ailments he has, and is given quirky and useless advice by his co-workers. It popped up several times in the book, making me shake my head, laughing. A recommended read!"

No comments: