Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Enjoy and exciting! Lucky Man does lunch.

Even at Lucky Man, Inc. we have to break for lunch once in a while. And how great was lunch today? Way great. And why? I had lunch with none other than Keidra Chaney, my former editor at Clamor and Third Coast Press. She writes (you can check out bitch or ALARM among the many magazines and journals she writes for), she blogs (visit her blog Enjoy and Exciting!), and she speaks most eloquently on writing and blogging and new media. She also plays bass and rocks hard, digs the sci-fi, and revels in pop culture. Why am I telling you all this? So, you will read her stuff, and try to meet her, though not in a creepy way, and then maybe, just maybe get to talk to her some time, which would be cool, because if you need to know, I think it would change your life.

1 comment:

K. said...

OMG. Thank you. :)

I have been trying to find a way to articulate our fantastic lunch on my blog and I have not yet been able to. So much food for thought to chew on.