Friday, October 30, 2015

"This book is about those times outside of "most of the time" most of us know so well these days." The New York Stories. Goodreads. Quite dig.

And quite appreciate. Excerpt? Totally. Yes.

"Here's a great part:

"...I leave when my time is up, and I re-enter the real world, and reality, no longer as supported or safe as I just was in the protective cocoon of the office, but now better able to re-experience life in all its messy chaos. I try to keep everything constant and balanced, not too high, not too low, always pushing, but cool, not removed, but still more tightly wrapped than I would like to be. And most of the time this works fine."

Most of the time. This book is about those times outside of "most of the time" most of us know so well these days. I highly recommend this book." 

No comments: