We are quite thrilled to have received a most kind review for Repetition Patterns from our new best friends ever at TNBBC's The Next Best Book Blog. Many thanks to the staff there, please do pay them a visit and for a brief excerpt of the review feel free to take a look below."Early on, I started to recognize patterns - the movies the characters watched, the names of places the characters saw or visited, the raw sexual undertones that ravaged their town and their lives. I also became aware of a natural evolution of maturity and security, and of accepting things for what they are, without resigning yourself to them. It's these patterns, these repetitive moments, that make Ben's book work."
You are awesome Ben! Thanks so much for the word of mouth for my word of mouth... or... well, you know what I mean ;)
ReplyDeleteWe do, we do, well TNBCC, we know what you mean, we have no idea what that other dude is saying. Or even if its a dude.
ReplyDelete